Unfolding love...

               She was deeply in love with not only him, but also the thoughts which follow each time they part after meeting. his free nature like a flying bird, his ambitious life, his colorful dreams, his cute confessions, his attitude towards life and his own philosophies, she was in love with him...
               With him she could experience every tiny bit of her life, she could feel her heartbeats, she could enjoy the freedom of her own, she was still water and he gave it a reason to flow. She never wished he was fully hers because he doesn't belong to just one person but he belongs to everybody, he belongs to the world of his own thoughts and feelings, he belongs to the world beyond imagination, he is common yet uncommon..
                He asked her once, " What is it to love me? "  She simply looked in his eyes and he got his answer from her eyes, which were full of emotions, her love and full of words which were yet unspoken, words which she choose to keep in her eyes rather than express it verbally because she knew he can understand even her silence now. Still he asked her again, " Who am I? Why you love a guy who is so unpredictable? "
She said.

"You are an ocean
unending, beautiful and deep ocean..
Though I am afraid of water
still I am ready to jump in that ocean,
so that my fear of height and water will go away.

Inside you,
I'll be very much scared of the water at first,
which will try to take control over me,
that water will restrict my actions.
But once I get back to my senses
I'll be fine,
I'll not let the water control me,
I'll swim,
I'll swim inside you..

Inside you,
I'll discover all the hidden places,
all your dark shadows,
your colorless insecurities,
and your deep desires..
I'll find that treasure inside you, which you keep hiding from people
when you say, 'I am very much deep'
I'll discover all that in you...

Inside you,
'first frightened and then used to that water' girl will then enjoy,
after knowing all things,
after understanding your core,
after unwinding all your emotions,
after unfolding all the folded gestures,
I'll enjoy there,
inside you,
I'll enjoy like a foetus enjoys the journey inside her mother's womb.. 

Inside you,
there will be situations when I'll get disturbed just by watching your calmness during the night,
because I know how many volcanoes you carry inside you.
Your softness in the mornings
and your destructive nature during the high tides,
all these will make me fall in love again..
Then there will be a time when you'll take control over me,
but I won't drown,
I'll let you take control but I'll be in my senses,
I won't be shattered,
I'll keep the pieces with me throughout...

Inside you,
I'll be careless about my destination,
about the journey
and about the company,
because truly, if you are there then I don't need anyone else.
I won't be worried about time, space and distance traveled,
I'll be free from all the duties and responsibilities of being a daughter,
a student,
and being a friend as well.
I'll be free like a sparrow,
tiny yet beautiful and attractive..

Inside you,
I'll be ME
like a newborn baby,
I'll not have any identity of my own,
I'll be nameless,
I'll be like a blank paper,
waiting for the story to get written on,
and that's when you will realize my love and compassion for you..."

                After hearing all these he just smiled and took a long pause. She was looking up in the sky, he called her name, got up and took her face in his hands and kissed her forehead.That kiss and his touch confessed all his feelings for her....


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

आभाळ

सोबत

दिल से दिल तक..